2010 Miss Asia International Beauty Pageant , USA
Qualification to Join:
1.International Contestants must be between the ages of 17 to 28 years old on the date of the pageant.
2. Contestants must be single, of good moral character.
3. Contestants must be female residents of at least 10% Asian ancestry, or from one of the Countries in the world.
4. Contestants must have never been married, had a marriage annulled, nor have had a child.
5. Enclosed herewith are (5) photographs.
6. Full out the application form and send with photos to:
Check Here For Download the Application Form:
7. Application fee: $150.USD ( non-refundable )
, For International Only.
Pay the Sponsorship Event Tickets:$225./ each
Candidate RequirementsAs a contestants, you will to following by the committee:
- Cultural attire, representative of your country of origin
- Prepared talent and attire for stage performance (2 min)
- All white outfit for group performance
- An evening gown for the evening wear competition
- Cocktail dress
- An official T-shirt (Miss Asia International)
- Pay the application fee $150.USD ( non-refundable )
- Pay the sponsorship for 2 event tickets, each $225.USD ( non-refundable )
The Miss Asia International Pageant aims to foster unity, understanding and camaraderie among Asia in the world and increase broad public awareness of the diversity and strengths of the Asia countries by showcasing the leadership skills and breadth of individual talent in Asian youth. The pageant also seeks to provide opportunities for candidates as well as volunteers to further develop leadership and interpersonal skills through individual and group activities including community relations, public speaking, and various philanthropic events.
Candidates must agree to allow the pageant to use without reservation any and all submitted or produced, photographs, videos, speeches, likeness, etc., for publicity and future pageant material as necessary and to be posted on the www.missasiaworld.org website.
The winner must also agree that in the event they are disqualified or are unable to perform the duties outlined in the contract, their title will be forfeited and the Pageant reserves the right to keep, without exception all funds raised by the candidate or their sponsor(s). In addition, all prizes, scholarship, crown, sash, and trophy(s) must be returned.
All contestants will participate in public presentations of candidates including:
Socials and Mixers
Make-up Sessions and Hair Consultations
Interview Preparation .
If you pay the application fee by check, Please mail following address to:
Miss Asia International
333 S. Grand Ave., 25th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
If you know an individual who has these characteristics and meets the qualifications required by the pageant, please ask that person to fill out this application form. If you have specific questions please contact the regional director for your countries see attached or visit www.missasiaworld.org for more details.
We look forward to receiving your application!
* Miss Asia International reserves the right to amend or supplement the Rules and Regulations at any time.